Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Indie Holiday Shopping Series 2008: doe + 1767 Church St.

Tonight, we're going to visit doe and its sister store, 1767 Church St (formerly known as Church Street Apothecary). Both stores carry clothing, accessories, children's toys, clothes, books, cards, paper products and beauty products. They also carry a lot of San Francisco Bay Area made products.

Here are my picks from these stores:

Modaspia Ojai Black Dress
A very nice versatile LBD, you can dress this up or down. It's also very comfortable on. Perfect dress for all those holiday parties that you will go to. This is made in Oakland, CA by modaspia



Matt Bernson Moto Boots
Oh I love these boots! I would wear them everyday even on a not so cold day. I can probably get away with it here in San Francisco.



Jane Tran Peacock Hair Pin
I've just chopped my hair short but if still had long hair, I would definitely go for this!



Clam Locket
Not your everyday necklace but this one is so pretty and borderline kitchy (in a great way), I love it! The chain is made of links and is long and adjustable which makes it versatile.



Cat LED Flashlight
This is a hand crank light LED flashlight. They actually have a pig version in the store which is super cute. Kids will love this because it's fun to play with. Parents will love it because it's useful at the same time.



Tales from the Brothers Grimm Book
This book is for kids and kids at heart. The illustration is wonderful, this is a book that you will treasure until you're 110.



Fatty by Ashley Goldberg
What else can I say? Super cute! Plus I love AshleyG so this is a no-brainer.



Ceramic Egg Planter in Olive
This would look so good in my dining room. You probably know by now that I love ceramics so of course I instantly fell in love with this.



Wild and Wolf Water Bottle
I own this water bottle and it's fabulous! Stylish and functional. It also comes as a flask and in 3 different patterns.



Molla Space By the Lake Cup and Saucer
I can't help it! It's hard to pass up a gorgeous tea cup and saucer set. There's always a hidden creature on the cup, how cool is that?



Pre de Provence Bar Soap
I don't usually use bar soap but I think I can make an exception for this one. The peony smells so good!

1 comment:

Lenny said...

You cut your hair! How short?