Sunday, August 3, 2008

unwinding and eating over the weekend

My weekend was spent unwinding, catching up with friends and of course, eating. I'm actually just realizing that the pictures that I'm about to post are mostly of food. What can I say, I love to eat! After a few exhausting weeks at work, it was really nice to take time off for myself.

I was able to explore the city a little bit. I paid a visit to the Slow Food Nation Victory Garden at San Francisco's Civic Center. I also kept forgetting to bring the SLR camera with me so all of these images were taken with my phone, so forgive the quality.


Steps of the San Francisco City Hall.





The Victory Garden.



I stopped by for a quick bite at Mission Pie. This was the yummy Plum Frangipane pie.






Today, we also went to Samovar and had their Chai Masala and the Tumeric Tea Cake.

No comments: