Tuesday, February 19, 2008

no shopping for a month

I don't know what got into me but I convinced my husband that we should make a pact not to shop for a month starting last Sunday, 2/17. Partly because my closet is overflowing with stuff and I also just want to see if I will feel liberated or if I will feel lost or frustrated. I also want to see how much money we save by not buying unnecessary stuff. Having said all this, what's a girl to do? What else but window shop! Haha, hey I didn't say that I can't look. Here's what I'm wanting today:

Gilded Long Pearl Cluster Necklace by Abigail Percy


I've been thinking about joining a wine club ever since our recent trip to Napa/Sonoma (more on that later). Roshambo wine club




For some reason, I got it in my head that I want a vintage Gucci purse.


1 comment:

Lenny said...

Oh don't do roshambo though... they have horrible wines