Wednesday, August 22, 2007

mini house update

I don't really have much to show for it yet but wanted to keep you posted on our progress with our home. We found a dining table, which was from the as-is section at Ikea. It has very minor scratches you can even hardly see them. We had to disassemble it so that it'll fit in the car but I think it's a good trade off. We got it for about $100 off.


We also found these Bertoia counter stools on Craigslist, another score I must say. I have to give all the credit to my husband though, he's the one who's very patient about going online and checking many times a day and jumping up to seal the deal. I am planning to add cushions to make them more homey. You can also see more images on my flickr set.

2 comments:

Lenny said...

those metal chairs looks suspiciously like the ones at osha on second

gigegy said...

they must know what they're doing ;)