Sunday, November 25, 2007

holiday + birthday wishlist

My birthday falls right smack during the holidays. As a kid, it always sucked cuz I never received separate presents for christmas and my birthday. As an adult, it still kinda sucks cuz a lot of my friends are out of town and for some reason it always rains on my birthday, or at least it has for the last few years. But I'm not here to complain. I'm here to list things that I am currently coveting 'cuz as you may know I do fall in love with objects.

Paint By Numbers Clock by Umbra. I love, love, love it! I first saw it in a store in Sonoma, CA. Then I spotted it again at the SFMOMA store.

Good Night Wishes print from Ashley G. Looks like me and our dog, Momo.


I need a new machine! Janome Sewist 521



Borrowed Spoons tea towel from skinnylaminx.

I'm sure I'll add more as the days go by!

No comments: