Saturday, December 8, 2007

positive thoughts

This statement helps ground me and helps me remember to stop making excuses, especially when it comes to the creative side of my life. I think I have the day to day of my "real" job down. I mean, there are bumps in the road for sure but nothing I lose sleep on. The creative side, however - meaning this blog, my shop and any other creative work that I try to accomplish, has many many bumps. And I really do make up a lot of reasons and excuses for not being consistent, for never being good enough and for procrastinating. As I'm making resolutions for 2008, this phrase will serve as my guide and my inspiration. Thanks Mati.

1 comment:

matirose said...

it's such a balance isn't it! i feel like i have the opposite going on;)
thanks for sharing & resonating with this.
xoxo
mati