Saturday, November 24, 2007

kaput

I finally got off my bum and decided that I'm going to sew today. Alas, Murphy's law kicked in and my Singer decided to break. I think it's time for a new one. I don't know if I've written about this before but a friend of mine actually gave me this machine. It's her mom's old one and has been sitting in her basement for years. I gladly took if off her hands and brought it to the shop to get tuned and repaired. It has worked well for me for the past 2 years and it will last for many more years to come. However, I think that instead of spending more moolah to get it repaired again, it'll be more cost efficient to buy a new one. It'll make for a great combined Christmas/Birthday present for me, hint hint ;).

Luckily my sis in-law actually bought a machine from a garage sale a few months back and decided to leave it in our house. I can use that for now until I get a brand new spanking one. Ok back to sewing.

No comments: