Thursday, July 19, 2007

revelation, oh and i'm a pro

I mentioned in this previous post that changes were happening in my life. Well, it's time to reveal what that big change is. We moved in to a new home! We love this home, we were anticipating our move for weeks and when we finally did, it was a relief. We just have to unpack, tidy up and buy a few key pieces of furniture. We're being very picky with the pieces that we pick. One rule is that we have to love it! If it's just so-so we pass it up and move on to the next furniture store or antique shop or craigslist ad. One thing I'm really, really looking forward to is to set up my sewing room. I have a few ideas floating in my head for the walls and a few great pieces of furniture, I can't wait to put this room together!


I started a flickr set (where I am now a pro, woohoo!) to chronicle the work in progress, please make sure to come back and check periodically. I also plan to post any major developments in this blog. I want to use interior decoration and my sewing to compliment each other and inspire me to create and be surrounded by very lovely things. Wish us luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new place :)