Monday, July 2, 2007

changes make life interesting

Lots of changes happening in my life as of late. That is partly why I haven't posted here or made anything recently. I'm in transition, sort of. I will keep you in suspense for now but I promise to reveal the newness at some point. Speaking of changes, I've been spending a lot of time on design blogs recently. Blog like D*S, SF Apartment Therapy, SFGirlByBay, decor8, etc. I've also been going to a lot of furniture stores just to check out what they have. I've noticed that my design style is evolving, changing. Here's one item that I desire, I swear I will have this in my house at some point preferably the original.


We went to the Alameda Flea Market yesterday. Later this week, I'll post images of our finds and some other interesting things we saw.

No comments: