Thursday, March 4, 2010

oh baby, baby!

I've been so eager to share this news with the world since the moment we found out. But of course, we kept it to ourselves and our loved ones for the first few months. I'm so happy that I can finally shout it out!

The first trimester wasn't fun for me. Although compared to other women it sounds like I've had an easier time, and for that I am grateful. I am now in my second trimester and things are looking up - except for the fact that I have been getting more frequent headaches lately. However, I do feel that my energy is back and I'm beginning to be myself again!

We're going to find out at our next appointment in a few weeks if it is a boy or a girl. People are asking me what I prefer. Honestly I can really go either way. I don't have a strong preference for the gender. The first baby dream I had was about a boy, the second was a girl so who knows? We don't have boy names lined up though so if we're having a boy we're definitely going to have to think on it a lot.

I've started looking through baby clothes and I'm dying over how cute they are! OMG. I'm going to have to stop myself from buying everything I can get my hands on. I am also placing baby clothes orders for doe so I'm even more exposed to this ridiculous cuteness.



Clockwise: Speesees, Polarn O. Pyret, Kate Quinn & Kate Quinn. Most of them will be available at doe in a few weeks!

No comments: