Monday, February 2, 2009

flea market in sunny february

I was very excited to go to the flea market this month. I haven't been there in a very long time so this trip was special. It was also a very uncharacteristically 70 degree summer-like day which made the whole thing very pleasant. The hubby and I hopped on BART and met a couple of friends at the station. Our friend M graciously drove the bunch of us to the market.

Here's a smattering of things that caught my eye:
click on the images for a closer look



dearlenny was particularly in love with these panels




Of course, we managed to buy a few things for ourselves. The hubby and I took these treasures home with us:



Another teacup to add to my collection


This of course was the find of the day. The hubby bargained hard and got it for the price that we wanted.
This is pretty huge, about 3.5 foot tall and almost 4 foot wide.

1 comment:

Lenny said...

Oh! Those boots are hot! What size were they.. damn.. wish i saw them too... still dreaming bout the panels- blue gray walls would have framed them nicely.