Sunday, June 22, 2008

from brooklyn, with love

I've been wanting to blog about our not so recent trip to New York. After thinking about it, I think I'm going to concentrate on the day that we spent in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Williamsburg seems like a really hip area and it was also very design focused. We really enjoyed the time we spent there.



The only disappointment was that I was really looking forward to going to Domsey's Warehouse Outlet, which was described to me as a huge warehouse with endless racks of vintage things. Sounds like heaven to me. Unfortunately, when we got there, we discovered that it was closed. Bummer. I was still able to check out Beacon's Closet which was good, albeit a very snooty staff. I bought a purple vintage dress for a steal though.

There were lots of cool street art.

There were nice design shops like A & G Merch and The Future Perfect


Time to switch shoes, my feet were killing me.

No comments: