Saturday, April 26, 2008

look what the mailman brought

I was eagerly awaiting the arrival of this package from Reform School. I ordered a Lisa Congdon collage and the Jill Bliss and Saelee Oh 2008 calendar. I know it's a bit late to buy a 2008 calendar but I don't care! I've been drooling over this particular one since I first spotted it a few months ago. I am also so happy to finally own a Lisa Congdon original, albeit a really small piece, but the time will come when I will finally own a nice big piece or maybe even a commissioned one. I have been a fan of hers for a long while.

Clockwise from top: The package, how cool is that sticker? The calendar opened to the current month, Lisa Congdon Mini Collage #3, the calendar again, the packaging containing the collage. Love it!

No comments: