Thursday, April 26, 2007

falling in and out

I am noticing a pattern. I fall in and out of my desire for sewing. I mean I still know that I love to sew but I just go through these phases of about a week or two when I don't feel like going to that corner of the room, and don't feel like looking at my lovely fabrics, or touching my sewing machine. And then I get over it, and I just sew and sew for weeks. As you can tell, I am going through that phase right now, I have not made anything since tax day. I have lots of ideas in my head but it's just not materializing right now.

Also sometimes life just takes over, cuz you know, it's life.
Edit
: and that thing about life that's occupying my thoughts and emotions right now, seems to be so eloquently explained here. Change is never easy, but it's not that hard either. This will be my last week at this job. Whew, after 4 years and 8 months. It's time to move on.

See you in a few.

No comments: